Kajol explained why her father did not agree to marry Ajay Devgn.


 

Karachi: Bollywood actress Kajol has given a reason for her father's unwillingness to marry Ajay Devgn.


According to Indian media reports, Kajol made an astonishing revelation about marriage in an interview that I wanted to marry Ajay Devgn when I was 24 years old and at the height of my career but my father was not happy with my decision. Even the father refused to marry.


Kajol also said that her father forbade her to marry Ajay because he used to say that I should do more work before marriage but not only did I stand alone against my father's decision but my mother was also with me.


READ MORE: Priyanka Chopra says she was Aware of Islam as her Father used to ‘Sing in a Mosque’.


The actress said that my mother Tanuja has always been my supporter. She also supported me on the issue of marriage. Then my mother also advised me to do whatever came to my heart and then I did what was right for me at that time. Felt




It should be noted that Ajay Devgn and Kajol were married in 1999. The two actors will celebrate their 22nd wedding anniversary on February 24 next month.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
© KnoWorld All Rights Reserved